Lip Balm & Lip Tint Making Workshop
Ever wanted to make your own lip tint in the colour of your choice? Learn the secrets to natural lipbalm making in this hands-on workshop!
Making your own natural beeswax lip balms are easy, good for your skin, soul, and wellness! Learn from Petrina the founder of Shophouse Sixtyfive, using all natural ingredients, oils, beeswax, and essential oils and make your very own tubes of lip balm.
During the workshop you will:
- Learn hands-on to make 2-4 beeswax lip balms during the workshop for yourself
- Blend ingredients to create your own custom shade of liptint (liptints will contain FDA approved skin safe cololurants)
- Make your own essential oil flavoured lip balm
- Practice recipes that you can use to make your own products
- Make two jojoba oil based lip balms
- Learn a little about the benefits of natural ingredients and properties of different plant oils
You will be required to bring your own:
2 Microwavable mugs for mixing and heating ingredients
2 metal Teaspoons
Notebook or paper to jot down notes and recipes!
You can also buy your own supplies of 8 empty lip balm tubes for $5 at the workshop.
Petrina is the founder of Shophouse Sixtyfive a local brand of natural handmade lips and body care products. Her products have been featured by the Straits times, Nylon and 8 Days. She believes that anyone can handcraft their own natural products!