OCTOBER 13 & 27 | SUNDAYS | 10AM-11:30AM
Tickets are $35 for Yoga Zero + Dialogue, $35 for Power Vinyasa + Dialogue, and $60 for both sessions.
A Yoga and Dialogue Session held by Raphael Revindran, and featuring Aaron Tan, Yoga Teacher and Host of the #MostlyYogaPodcast.
Held in two parts on separate dates, a beginner-friendly class followed by a Dialogue Session will take place on the 13th October, and a class for all-levels will be held on the 27th. On both dates, participants are invited to enjoy a complimentary selection of teas after the classes.
13th October | Sunday, 1000-1130: Yoga Zero (Beginner-friendly), followed by Dialogue Session with Raphael Revindran
27th October | Sunday, 1000-1130: Power Vinyasa (All-levels), followed by Dialogue Session with Aaron Tan
What you can expect:
You will be led through Breathwork, Meditation, and a dynamic yet grounding Yoga sequence designed to ease beginners into the discipline and deepen the practice of more experienced practitioners.
A Safe Space:
Regardless of your experience, Moonshine invites you into a space of self-acceptance and compassion. Move, Flow, and Be in the present moment without judgment or expectations.
Tea and Conversation:
After the session, participants are invited to enjoy a selection of complimentary teas provided by The Moon. Join us for a time of networking with like-minded practitioners and quality conversations!
Raphael’s passion lies in teaching in the Hatha and Vinyasa styles, and he places deep emphasis on smooth transitions and transformation from within. Allow Raphael to guide you on a transformative journey towards self-mastery, where movement is experienced as a constant flux that leads to inner strength and peace within.
The theme of the dialogue will be: “Yoga 101: An Introduction” / “Yoga in the Modern World”. Questions you might ask:
- What does it mean to be mindful? How will it affect my daily life?
- What do all these different styles of Yoga entail? (e.g., Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, etc.)
- What are the differences between class types? (e.g., Power, Flow, Core, Stretch, etc.)
- How do I choose the most appropriate style and class type for myself?
- Do I have to be a vegetarian/vegan to practice Yoga?
- Do I have to be subscribe to any particular set of beliefs to practice Yoga?
- Do I have to flexible or strong to practice Yoga? How long will it take to become flexible or strong by practicing Yoga?
What to Bring:
Participants are to bring along a Yoga mat and come dressed in any comfortable attire allowing freedom of movement. If necessary, do bring a towel and water.
In lieu of non-attendance, there will be no refunds.