16th April, 7.30pm-9.30pm
Here at The Moon, we're big believers in the magic of journalling. A mindfulness practice that is disguised as a productivity system, bullet journalling comprises a to-do list, diary, notebook, sketchbook, and planner. A bullet journal is an all-in-one productivity system that will help you reset your mind and realign your intentions.
We're thrilled to be hosting our very first journalling session of the year on the 16th of April. In these sessions, we'll share practical tips and insights on how to make use of this "mindfulness practice disguised as a productivity system," along with sample spreads and helpful resources. Not only will you learn the basics of bullet journalling, but you'll also be taking the opportunity to reflect on your goals, habits and what you hope your journal can help you achieve.
Tools to bring:
- A blank journal
- Your favourite writing tool
- Any additional markers, pens, washi tapes, paints, stickers that you like (These are great to have but not necessary, we will provide a selection for attendees to utilise as well)
Here's some journalling prompts you may start to think about before we meet!
- What is going well in your life right now?
- What is your self-love language?
- How do you practice self care for your body, mind and soul?