Workshop: How to Use Tarot for Love, Life & Everything in Between
*Minimum 4 pax to start. You'll be fully refunded if there's less than 4 pax.
In the spirit of giving, a free Christmas Pastry is included in this session!
- Curious about the Tarot? Always wondered about what those beautiful images and obscure symbols on the cards mean? Where did the Tarot come from? Can the Tarot really tell the future? How do I use the Tarot? If you’ve asked any of these questions, then this is the Tarot course you’ve been waiting for!
- All are welcome! For a fun-filled session of learning, history, appreciation of the Tarot’s richly layered art and some hands-on experience with this historical practice.
In this dazzling 2-hour Tarot workshop, you will learn about:
- The Tarot’s history and origins.
- Why the Tarot has been misunderstood (it’s evil… a wicked pack of cards…).
- Overview of the 78 cards of the modern Tarot.
- Symbolism of the 22 cards of the Major Arcana.
- How to use the Tarot for yourself.
- Practical session: how to set up a one-card and three-card reading for yourself.
Who is this workshop for:
- Anyone curious about what the Tarot is about.
- Those interested in Tarot art, history and symbolism.
- Those who want to read the Tarot for themselves.
- This workshop teaches the Tarot in a secular and non-religious approach.
- Beginners and experienced Tarot fans are welcome.
What to bring and how to prepare for this workshop:
- No experience with the Tarot is necessary.
- The Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot deck will be used for teaching.
- Tarot decks for shared learning will be provided at the table.
- You are most welcome to bring your own personal decks.
- Tarot decks for sale are available at The Moon, if you prefer to use your own deck for the workshop.
- Bring with you an open attitude and a curiosity to learn - a beginner’s mind.
About the instructor Eve @eventuallytarot
I use the Tarot as a tool for introspection. The Tarot taps deep into our own intuition and energy – which may be frustrated by situations or people or noise.
My mission is to use the Tarot to facilitate a meaningful conversation about life, love, hope, fears and everything in between, and to inspire you with courage and clarity.