There Must Be More Than That!
From the creator of The Boring Book, a New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Book
Shinsuke Yoshitake is back with a witty, thought-provoking picture book for our times.
There Must Be More Than That! is all about perspective, and wading past the bad to embrace the possibility of good.
• A thoughtful and laugh-out-loud exploration into an uncertain ever after
• Empowers readers to choose their own future
• A powerful antidote to anxiety for kids unsure about current events and what comes next
What does the future hold? This question can be daunting—or delightfully promising!
Readers of all ages will seek solace in this smart and spirited exploration of the good that might be right around the corner.
• Perfect for fans of Shinsuke Yoshitake
• Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for birthdays, holidays, and more
• Ideal for children ages 5 to 8 years old
• A great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians and teachers
• Add it to the shelf with books like Sofia Valdez, Future Prez by Andrea Beaty; What Do You Do With an Idea? by Kobi Yamada; and Dream Big, Little One by Vashti Harrison.